De-Carbon8 Print & Mail
At Precision we take sustainability and climate change seriously. As a carbon neutral business it’s important that we extend this green ethos through the services that we provide to our clients.
Our Sustainability Team is certified Carbon Literate carbonliteracy.com and have put this training into good practice in the development of our de-carbon8 print and mail solution. If sustainability matters to you and your customers then de-carbon8 will deliver you a climate conscious product to meet your needs. So why decarbon8? Put simply it represents our 8 climate critical commitments that ensure your campaign has the lightest possible touch on the planet.
- We will plant a tree for every tonne of paper used in your mailings
- Your work will be produced in our solar powered production unit
- Your print will be created with vegetable or biomass based inks
- Any paper we use on your work will be PEFC or FSC accredited
- Any mailing film we use will be recycled or compostable
- Production waste will be recycled
- Precision has reduced its carbon footprint 35% year-on-year and is certified carbon neutral
- We have been awarded Suffolk’s Greenest Business in 2021 and will always seek more sustainable solutions for our clients
Print and fulfilment will be completed at our solar-powered production unit in Bury St Edmunds. With low-energy lighting throughout and print that is vegetable or biomass based to FSC accredited paper. Fulfilment options include PEFC or FSC accredited envelopes or compostable mailing film that has been tested to compost within 10 days.
Precision reduced its carbon footprint by over 35% last year, and will continue to develop De-carbon8 to provide the greenest print & mail solutions in the UK.
If you are as passionate about addressing climate change as we are then why not choose De-carbon8 for your next print & mail campaign?